Theodore A. Ocran is an enthusiastic, versatile, and result-driven Mechanical/Project Engineer with proven leadership and management skills with an extensive experience in mechanical engineering design/ graphics, industrial maintenance and mechatronics, project management and industrial systems drawings. Have an extensive experience in directing and managing engineering projects, performing quality assurance, managing stakeholders engagement, monitoring and controlling project scope. Led the engineering department in creating work breakdown structures (WBS), estimating activity resources/durations, determining budget and performing qualitative and quantative risk analysis. Have an extensive experience in creating and reviewing engineering project designs/drawings utilizing AutoCAD.
Theodore has over 20 years of diverse experiences in mechanical, manufacturing, renewable energy, mechatronics and, project engineering and management.
- Industries & area engaged with includes Manufacturing, Energy, Construction, and Education.
- Managed, planned, and executed factory layout redesign project resulting in updated and efficient process that greatly increased productivity, mass production, and reduced cost. • Initiated and managed income-generation jobs (consultancy services), which increased the department’s revenue by 15%.
- Designed and executed artificial neural network maximum power point tracker for solar electric vehicle.
- Project Management Cert.(Professional -Foundations), Villanova University, Pennsylvania (2013)
- MSc. Mechanical Engineering, Belarusian National Technical University, Minsk, Belarus (1992) • BSc. Mechanical Engineering, Belarusian National Technical University, Minsk, Belarus (1990)